📅 Submit Bangladeshi Event(s)
Information about people submitting events
To submit an event for publication on this website, individuals are required to provide some personal information, including name and contact details and meet below criteria.
- Gaan Baksho accepts only Bengali or Bangladeshi Event listing.
- Submission date must be minimum 3 weeks earlier than actual event date.
- The purpose of collecting information is to allow our editors to contact you about your account, event listings and Gaan Baksho improvements. Some personal information is also required to allow event submitters to maintain an account with the site and to edit their events.
- Supply of this information is voluntary.
- Information collected by the GB is intended for use by staff in the marketing, communications and web teams. The GB will only use the information for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access and change personal information that the GB holds.
Visit our event listing page to preview and get a complete idea here.
Terms and conditions:
Radio Gaan Baksho is not obliged to list events submitted here and reserves the right to edit or decline any event. We will not list events that could affect public health and safety.
Event publication is not an endorsement. Content submitted, including images, is subject to review by our editors. Having editors review submissions helps to ensure listings are consistent with our style, guidelines are followed and pages are of a high quality. That means maximum readership for your event.
As a condition of your use of GaanBaksho.com.au or any services on GaanBaksho.com.au, you warrant to the Gaan Baksho that you will not use GaanBaksho.com.au for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions or any other terms, conditions or notices appearing anywhere on GaanBaksho.com.au You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you agree not to:
- use GaanBaksho.com.au to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate
- use any automated scripting tools or software
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via GaanBaksho.com.au
- impersonate any person or entity
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using GaanBaksho.com.au any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware
- breach any applicable laws or regulations.
You will indemnify the Gaan Baksho if the Gaan Baksho or its related bodies suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on the GaanBaksho.com.au. Read our full T&C here.
We seek feedback from our website users to improve the information and services provided on the site. Providing feedback is voluntary and does not in any way affect your access to this website. Personal information may be used to reply to your question or comment. click here for your valuable feedback.